What Is An Explainer Video?
An explainer video is a concise, dynamic marketing video that portrays a business idea simply and effectively to its audience within a short period of time. The language used is simple and to the point with beautiful imagery to attract the audience. It is also educative. The company communicates to its audience how its product works and what it has to offer within a short period of time, not more than 90 seconds.
Characteristics of an Explainer Video
With the above given description of an explainer video, let’s dive into some of the significant characteristics and features of an explainer video that have made it one of the sought-after marketing videos in this millennial generation.
- Should be Short: All explainer videos are meant to be short. The video should be short, and shouldn’t exceed 90 seconds. The information should be clear, concise, and straight to the point.
- Simple and Concise: They should be kept simple and precise based on the narrative format with an understanding of what the beginning, middle and end narrates.
- Focused on the target audience: The aim of an explainer video is to capture the viewers’ interest. Therefore, explainer videos should be created with the focus on the target audience making it able for them to understand the video and the company’s proposition with difficulties.
- Should contain animated characters: Animated characters are used to buttress the messages. It could be a comedy or sentimental story. This will keep the viewers engaged and entertained.
- Branding colors: These are used in order to showcase the company’s brand identity.
Want to know more about explainer videos?
Contact us today and our managers will help you.